Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Intro to Me

I've had this spot for a blog a while but never got around to writing. Until now. I am going to start off with the details of my life, in a sense.

First I was born and raised in a small town in Middle Tennessee. Still live close to it, but decided to move closer to where I am at mostly. I currently live in a college town and attend college full time. My major is Computer Science with a minor in Psychology. I work full time. I'm in my mid 20s and am married. I'm bi-sexual. I have no children. I do not smoke. (IT'S BAD FOR YOU!) I (try to) work out as much as possible. I'm an Omnivore. I thought about going Vegetarian, but I love my barnyard friends too much to let them not be honored when they die, LOL. I love all different kinds of music. My favorite color is pink. I like to dress up when I can.

I am Agnostic and formerly (in the order from youngest to when I grew older) Church of Christ, Nazarene, Non- Denominational, and then Southern Baptists. You will probably see that I talk about religion, A LOT. I'm in the perceived "Bible Belt" and am surrounded by religious propaganda everywhere. So, I do get on the defensive side from time to time. I became Agnostic the first time I started college. (I'm on my second round now.) I have, for the most part, studied all of the New Testament and about half of the Old Testament (I just couldn't stand the genealogies of how everyone was connected at the beginning of every book, LOL) I have read both Old and New Testament prophecies of what is suppose to happen in the "End Times."

Many different things interest me. I had to think long and hard on a major because there was so much I wanted to do, but couldn't live long enough to pursue them all! I love to learn. I love to read. I'm generally a happy go lucky type of gal. I see the glass half full. I also wanted to make sure that in my life I do at least one of three things to every person I meet on this earth. I hope to either make them laugh, help them out, or educate them, in some way, that benefits them or someone else they meet. I may not be able to change the world as a whole, but I could change someone else's world one person at a time.

I do argue quite a bit with other people on certain issues, BUT, I intend to have constructive criticism and arguments that lead to a better understanding on the issue. Some battles cannot be won, due to someone's inability to understand a concept or idea that has been presented. Some don't want to accept the concept or idea being presented. There's nothing I can do at that point. I just hope at some point, later on, that they will be able to think back and then understand or accept what was being presented to them.

 I hope this entry has given you some insight on me and what this blog might, later on, be about. I cannot promise that I will write an entry once a day, week, and so on, but I will write when I feel the need to.

Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment